Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Hatch-O-Doom
#300375 Okay, A little site/shop review.

Okay as many of you know I am doin a B20V conversion.

So after hrs and hrs of countless lookin and searchin online stores for a nice complete kit I stumble upon Lightning Motorsports.
Well from first look they had a great selection of parts. There site is super easy to use and very user friendly! Well only thing that the site didnt offer me was it wouldnt allow me to imput what car was mine, no big deal tho.

So I finaly get the money and place a order for my stuff... I clicked and bought. Well this morning around 9am, (still asleep from working night shift) my phone goes off, thinking it was a dream I dont answer or dont come too right away, well right when I hit answer my phone went to voice mail I hurried and called the number back, well it was Lightning they were calling to confirm my order which is awesome! I love that fact!
They were also calling me to tell me that one thing i ordered seemed off for them, I asked what? they informed me I ordered a 4bar map sensor for a Kseries and not a B series and they asked if that is correct...
I mean yeah it was correct that I ordered it but I ordered the wrong one :(
Well they fixed that for me and told me my package should be on the way to day! this is the best website service I have ever had! Most people will just send what you ordered and not care that it might be wrong!

I will be using these guys again!
Thanks Lightning Motorsports! :thumb: