Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Whodini187
#279968 I got a pair of rocker panels and a set of rear wheel well arches. The Rocker panels fit well and were of alright quality. The wheel well arches were frickin' awesome. They fit perfectly and cover from the rocker back to the corner lights and on the driver side they also covered the bottom of the fuel door opening. The only thing that sucked about the company was their shipping sucked the first time. Took two and a half weeks from erie, pa to altoona, pa(4 hr drive.) The arches took four days from virgina I believe. Both times though their website said shipping status: Pending shipment. Even still after I have both items, lol. Product quality and price, IMO, is great, customer service, needs some work.
By Blazed_Eg
#284453 Thanks for taking the time to write this! Any problems welding them in? What set up did you use? Also pictures if you've got 'em!
By Whodini187
#286422 Thanks and your welcome, lol. I've been trying to borrow my uncles mig welder but he's using it. So I'm having a friend of mine who owns a shop weld them in for me but I'll be posting pics as soon as I get a chance. I've been stuck using hotel and library computers for now. I'll get back to ya asap.
By Whodini187
#300182 Hey, sorry for the gap in the response. I have plenty of pictures at home, just haven't got to upload them yet. The panels though are frickin' awesome in my opinion. They aren't paper thin like some companies, and are a great fit. They didn't burn through and knock on wood, I believe will last a long time. I'll load them pics asap, till then I'll answer any questions anyone has.