Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By EJ1_MK
#275695 Recently installed A ton of products on my coupe.

Skunk2 Pro-C coil overs, and they are absolutely amazing, worth every penny.

Skunk2 LCA, they are the black ones and pretty standard stuff used them before on others cars and my own.

Skunk2 Pro Camber Kit Front and rear, Both are great built with the highest of quality.

Hard Race trailing arm bushings, rear toe arms, compliance bushings, tie rods, all live up to the hype definitely recommend if you are planning on doing any kind of auto x or road racing.

Energy Suspension bushings, always worth the cost.

Russell Brake lines, what can I say you will notice a huge difference.

ASR sub frame brace and 24mm sway bar, this combo is a must for any auto x or road race enthusiast. It works great with the LCA having three adjustments on the LCA and two on the bar itself. Takes a while to find the correct setup for your driving style.

Password JDM brake rotors, for the price they are great totally worth it. Only thing is make sure to call to order to make sure the correct rotors come. They do not list EX non ABS etc on the site.

Hawk HP + Brake pads, well now these are extremely hard pads and make a ton of noise and brake dust. My wheels get extremely dirty very quickly. But they are worth it when you can stop on a dime. Work really well with the password JDM rotors.

Password JDM strut bars, worth it very nice, the powder coat make them even better hit them with tools and what not and no scratches or nics.

Password JDM tow hooks, they are smaller in design then the benen but in my opinion they look better on the car and tuck up against the back bumper better than the benen and they make them in a ton of colors so.

Benen rear tie bar, have yet to install but hoping to put it on just for a little better look under the back end over winter along with another load of parts go along with everything else so far. Watch for updates on my build thread. And if you want to know about anything else or in more detail just ask or PM me I have used and installed almost all types of suspension parts on friends cars and my own over the years.
By EJ1_MK
#275826 Getting it set up is the hard part with my set up, you have to get the coil overs adjusted and dialed in first but it does help quite a bit, you almost have to re-learn the way the car handles with it.