Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By OhShft!
#271393 ive been seeing alot of stuff about them and i was thinking of getting some stuff from them but i thought they were bad quality and any ideas about it? idk if this is the right place to post it if not let me know!
By Ecc0
#271400 I always heard good things about them up until about 2 months ago and now am hearing they're not great though no firm details as to why.

From what I've read and seen they have great build quality and good gains based on performance style and reliability.

This is just my 2 pennies but interested to hear what others have to say as I would be willing to buy from them and if they're not so good what would others recommend???
By bks84
#271410 Here's a list Blox parts I've used in the past:

-3" inlet velocity stack -- overall happy with. Granted it was a black piece of round plastic, not really that hard to mess up.

-purple lower control arms - had em about 8 months. they were installed by a shop just before winter hit. i drove on them through winter and into spring. I then noticed the shock bushing was ripping out. I contacted blox and told them the bushings was bad and I hadnt had them more than a year. I sent a copy of my paypal receipt (since I bought them off jhp's ebay site). I was told to take the LCA's off, send them to Blox for "servicing". They then came to the realization that the bushings could not be replaced and just sent me a new set. I knew buying them that this is what I could expect, but I didnt expect it in 8 months. So, take that with a grain of salt.

-first generation intake manifold for GSR. Bought it used and installed it on my B20V. I had Buddy Club spec 4 cams, RS ITR pitons, stock rods (w/arp bolts), a "ported" head, 68mm throttle body, 440 RC injectors, walbro 255, and some other tidbits and I made 220whp w/the blox manifold. There are better options out there, but for the cash, the blox will work just fine.

So, with all that said. Blox makes typical shit. They do ZERO research and development on their products. They simply copy what sells and then sells it their self but for less than the original.

Would I rock more Blox products, yes. Will I tell you not to? No, go for it,.
By Ajax1989
#271430 stay away from the the blox suspsnion parts.. they suck
By civiceg09
#277466 blox throttle body sucks ass dont waste money on it.. didnt fully close. throttle got stuck open .. it made the gas pedal feel hard.. p o s !.. took it off and got skunk 2 pro!
By EG {FIVE-500}
#278327 i read a post on here a few days ago about blox parts. apparently they are on the rise and their products are a lot better than what they were in the past i have just baught some lca's and they seem fine to me. they look very well made and the bushes seem solid :thumb:
By Blazed_Eg
#284461 I buy blox myself. As for you guys with lca mishaps expect that even with some sk2 lcas or oem. Did you preload your suspension when installing? I bet 1/100 preloads them and tqs them to spec. That's the number one cause of bushing failure.
By bks84
Blazed_Eg wrote:I buy blox myself. As for you guys with lca mishaps expect that even with some sk2 lcas or oem. Did you preload your suspension when installing? I bet 1/100 preloads them and tqs them to spec. That's the number one cause of bushing failure.

Yep, I sure did. Its awesome that even people who sell Blox (jhp) admit to the bushings just sucking from the get-go.

Preloaded or not, the bushings will fail over time. They will not last as long as OEM or other aftermarket bushings do.
By mooze
#284486 i installed the blox camber kit 2 years ago and havnt had any issues
By tegpower18
#284995 Blox parts are cheap price wise and quality wise I had my lca's less than 7 months and junk....throttle bodies are junk coils are junk but thats just my opinion
By bks84
#285040 Like I said, blox doesnt make the bushings, they buy those from someone else. So, that said the arm, doesnt suck. the bushing does.
By tegpower18
#285057 It doesn't matter who makes the bushings...Do you think apple makes every single item in their iphones and mac's "no" but they use good quality parts because their name is on the line....

In the car industry you get what you pay for...I've had ebay junk I've had knock off wheels I've had just about every kind of cheaper parts and one thing they all had in common was the junky quality. Now I will never buy knock off parts lower end parts or anything of that nature.