Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By nvturbo
#268328 I ordered a new set of replacement carpet for my '93 sedan from stockinteriors.com last week and installed it this past Thursday evening. Overall, I'm satisfied with it because a new set from Honda was around $450 not including s/h charges. I chose the dark grey color and it matched perfect. Even though it wasn't 100% fitted like the factory one...it was well worth the $135 I paid for. Here are some pics of it.....out of the box and installed:

From start to finish, it took about 5hrs. After removing the filthy old carpet, I had to clean and vaccum the floor pan and other miscellaneous areas/parts. Installation wasn't too bad. Lay the old carpet over the new one and use it as a template to cut out the holes. Just remember to trim the new carpet (outer perimeter) so it is wider/longer than the old one. As for the center cutouts, cut them smaller so you can trim off if need to. Use a industrial grade scissor because a dinky one won't do the job. A retractable box cutter is also needed to help cut out the mounting holes.
By FG2_Andrew
#269658 looks great!
By Blazed_Eg
deadbeatEH2 wrote:looks great!

X2!!!

My cousin has this in his hatch good quality and fit for the price! I would suggest it!