Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By JohnRM
#267196 I went to this place because I was recommended by my cousin. We both autocross and found that this place does a great job of custom aligning your car for road racing! The guy who helped me out, Terry (the person to go to for custom alignments), usually gets Miata customers for custom alignments, but I'm sure he does the same work for any car that comes in wanting one. Customer service was AMAZING. They had a small and comfortable waiting room. I waited an hour and I don't regret it! When it was my turn in line, Terry walked me through the process of what he was going to do with my car. He asks you if you do any sort of road racing. If not, he'll align it to how you want it (Before starting the alignment, he'll ask you to sit in your car to get the best results)! If you have specs for him, he'll give you those specs. If not, you can ask him for his recommendations. If you're around the area and looking for a good alignment, go to them!
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
JohnRM wrote:I went to this place because I was recommended by my cousin. We both autocross and found that this place does a great job of custom aligning your car for road racing! The guy who helped me out, Terry (the person to go to for custom alignments), usually gets Miata customers for custom alignments, but I'm sure he does the same work for any car that comes in wanting one. Customer service was AMAZING. They had a small and comfortable waiting room. I waited an hour and I don't regret it! When it was my turn in line, Terry walked me through the process of what he was going to do with my car. He asks you if you do any sort of road racing. If not, he'll align it to how you want it (Before starting the alignment, he'll ask you to sit in your car to get the best results)! If you have specs for him, he'll give you those specs. If not, you can ask him for his recommendations. If you're around the area and looking for a good alignment, go to them!

might have to pay a visit
By JohnRM
#278033 Cost me $110 for my custom alignment fyi.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
JohnRM wrote:Cost me $110 for my custom alignment fyi.

thats cool.... better be awesome though :lol:
By JohnRM
#278114 It's AWESOME
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
JohnRM wrote:It's AWESOME

SWEET! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#278183 Nice
By JohnRM
#298265 I went to Lutz Tires a couple of weeks ago to get my friends car aligned with autocross specs in mind. Turns out Terry is out for a good 2-3 months for a shoulder surgery. The other guys still know what they're doing though :)