Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By JohnRM
#337780 33 months strong :D
By JohnRM
#342500 It's been awhile, everyone! I missed the anniversary of my coilovers, but it has now been 37 months since I first put them on and they are still going strong. :thumb:
By Canyon Si
#344382 Still going strong?
By ivicr
#344881 great follow up on your product :thumb:
By JohnRM
#347343 I haven't posted recently because my car has been on jacks for a good 3-4 months. The last time I updated would have been the last month I used my car! It's up and running and the coilovers are STILL strong as ever. 41 months :thumb:
By FlopUrDonk
#351597 I've had mine on my 05 accord ex for 40,000 miles. 10k of those the car was slammed as far as the springs would go. I have them on the softest damper right now and they still right soft as a mafucka. Put them on my eg but just got a koni/gc setup. :hehe: good stuff for the price.
By JohnRM
#354441 55 months with these coilovers! I recently checked them for any signs of damage. No damage with these roads I have :hehe:

However, I found that my skunk2 upper control arm bushings are shit now...anyone have a set they can recommend?

-John
By Driv-it-hard
JohnRM wrote:55 months with these coilovers! I recently checked them for any signs of damage. No damage with these roads I have :hehe:

However, I found that my skunk2 upper control arm bushings are shit now...anyone have a set they can recommend?

-John

When I bought the same control arms, I replaced the bushings with all Energy suspension one before I installed. If you go to their website and grab the part number. You can order them just about anywhere.
By JohnRM
#354781 56 months :D