Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By JohnRM
#236219 Hey guys,

I've had these for a good 3 weeks now, they're GREAT! I really can't compare these to any other set of coilovers since this is a first buy, but IMO, these coilovers are GREAT for daily driving! 15 levels of damping adjustment, nice looking blue, overall AWESOME and COMFORTABLE feel! I bought these for 640 SHIPPED.
I dropped my EG sedan civic all the way to where there is no gap whatsoever between the fender and the tire. Again, the ride feels amazing!
Compared to our stock suspension, there is a HUGE different in comfort, most especially the turning (no body roll!). I would recommend these for daily drivers!

For anyone wanting to see pics of my car before and after, check out my other post!

Here is the website for more info.

http://www.meganracing.com/product_deta ... 0&catid=86
By Ajax1989
#236222 :thumb:

thanks for the info!
this just makes it harder for me to
chose the rite coliover when time comes :lol:
By Punksz6
#236387 Nice!! :thumb:
By aznxstazy
#250095 how did you get it for 640 shipped? link?
By JohnRM
#255017 @aznxstazy: A friend works at a car shop has dealership discount with the place I got it from.

I've had these for a good 4 months now. These coilovers are SWEET! Going autocrossing with them this Saturday in San Diego, Qualcomm stadium.
By ejc
#255393 Bought the same set fro 650. Haven't had a chance to see how they perform yet
By JohnRM
#259056 Let me know how they are! Mines are still running strong after getting beat up at autocross. Ive had them for 6 months now :hehe:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#262708 I gotta see about these... cuz I've heard they're not that great.
By JohnRM
#264279 I can't compare to any other, but what's not so great about them?
By ejc
#264431 So had a chance to ride around on my EZ streets. Car is firm but not uncomfortable. Rides nicer than my Miata (D2 coilovers with 13kg/8.5kg springs) but not as plush as my SRT-4 (stock shocks with Hotchklis springs). Can't beat them for the price. I think they are better quality than others in this price range.
By JohnRM
#267194 7 month count. Still running great :hehe:
By kingjmack
#267195 What are the spring rates on them? I'm hoping to get a set of coilovers in the next few months.
By JohnRM
kingjmack wrote:What are the spring rates on them? I'm hoping to get a set of coilovers in the next few months.

SPRING RATES:
F: 62mm ID; 180mm length; 10 kg/mm
R: 62mm ID; 180mm length; 5 kg/mm
By JohnRM
#272998 8 months, almost 9! Still running strong!

Found my damper settings for autocross if anyone is interested:

5 front, 9 rear. I'll keep updating every month :thumb:
By JohnRM
#278048 9 months! The next time I'm autocrossing is November 20th. Anyone care to join!?