Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By JohnRM
#286230 11 months and STILLLLLL STRONG!
By JohnRM
#289644 IT'S BEEN A YEAR!
By VtecStyle94
#290125 I have these on my Civic, and I love them! :D
By JohnRM
#294515 13 months guys!
By JohnRM
#298264 14 months!
By JohnRM
#301276 15 months! :)

Note* Started to hear some creaking noises when ground level changed (bumps and dips), but the noise disappeared after changing the endlinks on the swaybar.
By RL-521
#301292 megan is reputable enough for me to buy coilovers for just under $700. and based on your posts, these have replaced what i have on my suspension to-do list :thumb:
By JohnRM
RL-521 wrote:megan is reputable enough for me to buy coilovers for just under $700. and based on your posts, these have replaced what i have on my suspension to-do list :thumb:

GREAT! I'm glad my posts changed your mind :thumb:
By JohnRM
#304482 16 months!
By JohnRM
#308202 17 months!
By JohnRM
#311558 18 months!
By JohnRM
#313668 19 months!
By JohnRM
#315952 20 months!
By civicexracer
ejc wrote:So had a chance to ride around on my EZ streets. Car is firm but not uncomfortable. Rides nicer than my Miata (D2 coilovers with 13kg/8.5kg springs) but not as plush as my SRT-4 (stock shocks with Hotchklis springs). Can't beat them for the price. I think they are better quality than others in this price range.

If you do your research, you can get the Koni/GC setup for right around $700-$750 and that is far and beyond better than anything Megan. Just saying..

And FWIW, even though they may work for a few autox events, that does not mean they are necessarily good for it. Just before anyone thinks this setup would be a great autox setup.
By JohnRM
civicexracer wrote:
ejc wrote:So had a chance to ride around on my EZ streets. Car is firm but not uncomfortable. Rides nicer than my Miata (D2 coilovers with 13kg/8.5kg springs) but not as plush as my SRT-4 (stock shocks with Hotchklis springs). Can't beat them for the price. I think they are better quality than others in this price range.

If you do your research, you can get the Koni/GC setup for right around $700-$750 and that is far and beyond better than anything Megan. Just saying..

And FWIW, even though they may work for a few autox events, that does not mean they are necessarily good for it. Just before anyone thinks this setup would be a great autox setup.

I apologize if anyone thought these coilovers were meant for autox. Yes, I have done autocross events (once a month; 12 rounds of ~1-2 minute courses), but the big purpose of this post was to check in every month to see how these coilovers have performed.

It's a daily driven car putting at most 300 miles in a week. Its gone through ridiculous potholes and bumps everyday and has still managed to stay strong.

So far since January 2011, these coilovers have not given me any problems.