Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By JUICE
#231056 got it on ebay for $220 shipped. arrived in the box ready to install. the fan mounts better than any others i've seen and comes with a OEM plug, no wiring. :thumb:

Neukin Dual core performance radiator with 1000CFM slim fan mounted. This is the ultimate setup for a super low price. The slim fans are from Slimfan.com and mounted with our custom shroud. For the first time ever the rad/fan/shroud unit is plug n play. Your makes fan clips is fitted onto the fans. The shroud is welded to the radiator on the sides. Shroud sucks air throughout the entire radiator! NO MORE CHEAP METHODS! The Neukin shroud mounts with innovative pins for fast assembly if needed. Perfect for turbo cars. Works in other makes with little mods such as Integra. In and out are 32mm or for B-series. D-series hose is alittle smaller and takes some effort to snug over these!

Fits the Integra also with minor fitment work, best for turbo cars when downpipe, manifold, turbo and wastegate can get in your way. Slim Fan also tucks nice allowing more room.

A first ever from NEUKIN!!!! Comes with STOCK fan plug, no more messing with wires!

LifeTime Warranty for Original owner on ALuminum radiator Only.

Check out Neukin on the web for info and pics, civicradiator.com gives this unit a great review

mine installed :D
By Dippin_EG
#231072 looks good homie! Reeeaaallll nyyyccceeee. :thumb: :thumb:
By leegrace
#240683 Amazing.. You are really Good...
By Eg6H2D
#243053 I got mines too! very great quality product!!!! Along witht eh power wire to the plug being fused!!!! Awesome!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :woot: :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#269818 im next in line :D