Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By OleFolk
#234644 :lol: 190 views and no reply's
Cmon guys
By {ikon}EM1
#234653 The shop that i get my stuff from is sponsored by them and they allways have good prices and good feeedback...

For example the lca have a life time warrenty on the bushings....
Same goes for the rad they have...and this is coming from a shop who offers this to all their costomers...

So all in all they r coming up and the products are verry simular to password_jdm... soooooo good quality :thumb:
By OleFolk
#234654 Ah awesome thanks bro :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#234705 BWR is good stuff and now that they stepped up their LCA to Billet so sexxy i actually have it on order.. =] i also have their rear camber kit.. i say good stuff. doesnt look cheap..
By JUICE
#234729 checked out their website, looks like they're definitely improving..

their headers look quite nice and so do the new LCA's
By 92Si
#236637 i have a bwr dual bend and i love it.
By OleFolk
EG6b20R wrote:BWR is good stuff and now that they stepped up their LCA to Billet so sexxy i actually have it on order.. =] i also have their rear camber kit.. i say good stuff. doesnt look cheap..

When ordering their lca
such as this: http://www.bwrusa.com/ProductDetails.as ... BWLC-010BK

It says $135. Is that for two LCA's or one?
The picture shows two but they never actually say two
By Eg6H2D
OleFolk wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:BWR is good stuff and now that they stepped up their LCA to Billet so sexxy i actually have it on order.. =] i also have their rear camber kit.. i say good stuff. doesnt look cheap..

When ordering their lca
such as this: http://www.bwrusa.com/ProductDetails.as ... BWLC-010BK

It says $135. Is that for two LCA's or one?
The picture shows two but they never actually say two

It's for the set. always!
By Loki_95EG
#253007 I have the LCA's, tow hook, front camber kit, rear subframe!! Its pretty legit!! my subframe and tow hook arent on yet but its sure as hell nice!!

Im also thinkin get the full blackworks coilover suspension, I hear good things about it!