Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By {ikon}EM1
#205297 Probably the best radiator I've ever bought... befor this radiator I had a pos beaten up koyo that came wit the car (egay probly)

My boy has it in his car and it works great... just wondering what u guys think???
By MG6
#205301 Nice, where did you get it and the cost?
By myegcoupe
#226299 Thats just rough mate. im sorry :shock:
By eg6 Driver
#229242 did u also get a slim mishimoto fan?
By 92Si
#236639 yeah they are choice radiators, and the lifetime warranty is always nice, i recently installed one of these in my hatch.
By {ikon}EM1
#236677 ^^^ yea It was a good rad... but after I got into the accident mishimoto wouldn't honor the lifetime warrenty due to it not being a defective manufacturer... so i went to see how much was the rad. @ the speed shop they went up $100.00!!! They want $250.00 for her!!!

So I got a blackworksracing rad instead... same quality and same life time warrenty... with 19lbs rad cap and magnetic drain bung... and only $120.00
By leegrace
#240682 Hey i also wanna buy the same.. Can i ?
By Mishimoto
{ikon}EM1 wrote:^^^ yea It was a good rad... but after I got into the accident mishimoto wouldn't honor the lifetime warrenty due to it not being a defective manufacturer... so i went to see how much was the rad. @ the speed shop they went up $100.00!!! They want $250.00 for her!!!

Hey guys. We do offer accident protection on all products as long as the claim is accompanied with a receipt, pictures, and a copy of the police report.

Otherwise, we can offer a replacement at a discount. If you would like, please E-mail me directly at patrick@mishimoto.com.

In regards to our warranty, regardless of what the issue is, we will be here to help.

I am sorry that the claim was not able to be resolved.

Mods / Admin - We understand that this may come off as a promotional, or advertising post. We do not want to over step boundaries by continually posting in here however, we felt it was necessary to reiterate our warranty policy.
By teal_dx
Mishimoto wrote:Mods / Admin - We understand that this may come off as a promotional, or advertising post. We do not want to over step boundaries by continually posting in here however, we felt it was necessary to reiterate our warranty policy.

No problem, you guys make a good product so someone needs to let members know the policy to back it up :thumb:
I am going to remove the plug from your signature though to keep things fair for the sponsors/vendors on the forum. PM me if you're interested in becoming a sponsor/vendor and displaying this info in your sig, as well as your own section on this forum.