Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Treezy
#154402 Rice? Hmm.. Well, to each their own. I just happen to love lambos, probably because of how much of a difference they make to the overall appearance of the car. Especially at the cost ratio when compared to some of the other visual options out there. For example: my body kit cost $1000, whereas my door kit only cost $400. That's because they're cheap you say? Let me fill you in..

LamboDoorsUSA.com hooked me up with a replacement set of door hinges for $400. The original kit wasn't through their company, but was bought for $800. While searching everywhere, I happened upon their website. After much deliberation as to whether or not to trust them, what with all the bad kits floating around, I finally made the purchase.

I couldn't have been happier when I received the kit. It was virtually identical to the one I already had and in perfect shape. I did notice however, that the shocks that came with it said 250lbs. It seemed kinda strange since I was rockin' 750's! But I tried them anyway. Low-and-behold, they didn't work.. So here we go with the long drawn out process of getting them to even acknowledge they made an error, much less to get them to send me a new set! Right? Wrong!

I e-mailed them that same day. The following day, I received a response apologizing for the mix-up and that they would correct the mistake promptly. Sounds like a generic "oops" and I'll see the parts in a couple weeks, right? Then, a couple hours later, one of the head guys at LamboDoorsUSA.com calls me on the phone and apologizes again. He asked me how much of a priority they were so he could ship them accordingly. When I explained that I had a show that friday, he told me that his parts wouldn't be the hold-up for me not being able to compete! I received the parts in two days and made it to the show, walking away with a trophy in hand.

The kicker was that the hinge kits come directly from a manufacturer, sealed, and his company doesn't even open them prior to shipment. That means that "his parts" weren't really his, or his mistake, but he jumped on the problem and rendered me the best customer service I've ever received!! I didn't even have to return the 250's.

www.lambodoorsusa.com worth every penny!
By danomatic93
#154477 I second LamboDoorsUSA. When I had lambos they were the only place with replacement parts. They were really quick with shipping too.
By KillerTofu
#158744 LOL at that picture.

good to know there are some really good shops out their willing to actually listen to customer needs!
By ikon
#158802 man good shops are a bitch to find here in florida. all about money it seems.
By PandaHatch
#158813 If I were going to rape my doors I would probably gullwing them because at least not many people have that. im sure lambo doors has a kit for that but im not worried about it
By Treezy
#158826 I never owned lambo doors until I bought this car and they came with it. Since then, I love them! I would love to lambo my silverado, but the kits are too expensive for me to put on a non-projekt. My s10 was going to get suicides if anything..
By Treezy
#164494 Do you own them? I'm pretty sure we're in the product review section, which is for people who own parts or received service from companies to relay that info to other people who are INTERESTED in that particular part or service. That's what this thread was started as, a product review on a part which I purchased from a company. If you think they're "whack," then don't buy them and you won't have to post your opinion about them here! Thanks to Danomatic, killer tofu, and to everyone else who stopped in and didn't put their two cents in on a product review when they had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY! You just bumped the thread with garbage.., thanks [FAIL].
By chrono404
Treezy wrote:Do you own them? I'm pretty sure we're in the product review section, which is for people who own parts or received service from companies to relay that info to other people who are INTERESTED in that particular part or service. That's what this thread was started as, a product review on a part which I purchased from a company. If you think they're "whack," then don't buy them and you won't have to post your opinion about them here! Thanks to Danomatic, killer tofu, and to everyone else who stopped in and didn't put their two cents in on a product review when they had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY! You just bumped the thread with garbage.., thanks [FAIL].

x2

Cleaned up the topic.

This section is only for people to comment about products they have got. If you dont like Lambo Doors or other "Rice" then keep it to Yourselves or Spam up the Junkyard. Dont spam up this Thread
By FelixEl3rd
#171708 How hard were they to install (Did you do them yourself)? I like them alot, and it makes it easier when parking in tight spaces :D. Also, how high do they go? Would they hit the ceiling of like a 8foot parking garage? Are they stable? Sorry for all the questions, but I figure this is the place to ask :P. Thanks in advance!
By Treezy
#171778 No problem, I enjoy the questions. They're suprisingly not hard to install. The time you spend doing the work, the majority will be in the alignment area. The kit should come with instructions, but if not, just hit me up and I'll help ya. And yeah, they're great when parking on the side of the street, etc.. I'm not sure exactly how tall they stand, but i dont think they'll hit 8'. Even if they do, they swing out when you first open the doors wide enough that if you're thin you can slide in, or if you're medium size just raise the door halfway and slide in. They are stable, just not in the wind.. Imagine what trees look like in high winds rocking back and forth.. Thats what happens to lambo doors ;)
By JUICE
big_scoggs wrote:Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha. Lambo doors!!!!!!!! Got any cool huge stickers and a 8 inch muffler and a huge wing to go with it. Lol. Hahahahahaha

This section is only for people to comment about products they have got. If you dont like Lambo Doors or other "Rice" then keep it to Yourselves or Spam up the Junkyard. Dont spam up this Thread

we'd all like to chime in but its not the place. 8)
By FelixEl3rd
#171923 Thanks! This is definitely something I want to do. Maybe not now, but sometime later. Right now its wayyy too cold to be outside!
By teal_dx
#172006 cleaned up the thread for the second time. Next person to shit in this thread gets a ban. This is not the Junk Yard. If you wanna talk shit, take it there. :thumbdown: