Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Treezy
#153821 I LOVE CUSTOM LIGHTING! There's no way around it. After my first set of neons, I was hooked. I spent a lot of time looking at different ideas for interior lighting, but decided to try a set of interior LED tubes that I found on Ebay for roughly $40. It comes with a controller and 4 tubes.

Since then, I've purchased an additional 5 kits for guys in my club and 2 for non-members who liked them. They work great, easy to install, multi-functional, and can be mounted in most places both in and outside your vehicle. When I start building again after my deployment, I'm looking to run 3 kits in my ride. I do have pics upon request.

Gauges... I'm currently using 3 GlowShift gauges in my ride. They are the "tinted series," which light up when power is applied, then turn off leaving a completely blacked out appearance when the power is cut.

They work great and do exactly what they're supposed to. If you look close enough in the daylight, you can see what they say/what type of gauges they are (oil, boost, etc..). But from a few feet back, nothing. They're a great addition to virtually every type of build and add a nice touch to keep your interior looking sleek.

Oh.., and yes I did find them on Ebay, but they actually have a business and website that you can take a look at. Pretty nice stuff!
By JUICE
#167290 buddy of mine gave me one of these. just the boost guage.

question though...

its got 3 wires out the back of it but no air line? whats the deal?
By Treezy
#167338 Wish I could tell you.. The one I have came with a tube. It did have 3 wires with it, one pwr, one grd, and the other i can't remember but is either the dimmer or flash or something.. I had it installed when i got my tune done and i never drive it anymore so I just don't remember. Sorry brother.., although they may be able to send you an electronic copy of the install paperwork.
By DontHateonEG8
JUICE wrote:buddy of mine gave me one of these. just the boost guage.

question though...

its got 3 wires out the back of it but no air line? whats the deal?

Do you have a tinted one?
If so, it should be mechanical gauge.
I have one (planned to do D-evo setup, decided not to, selling it to a friend) so if you want i could scan the manual for you.
By JUICE
#175742 ^ yup, its tinted. is it worth a damn? i was gonna get one of those 3 pods that goes into the radio spot, and was just gonna get the boost, oil, and a a/f for it, but have not come to that point yet..

it has this goofy swivel mount on it, not sure i'll be able to use it with that guage pod...
By DontHateonEG8
#175752 it costs like 40 bucks i think
u can get the radio piece from glowshift for like 10-15 bucks, i have it in my car and it fits perfectly into the radio slot.