Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By JDM FERIO MAN
#133704 I had got my blox LCAs and 2 weaks the bushings let go and fucked my spoon N1 up BLOX is shit and all the parts thay make are junk :x :x :x :x
By Dippin_EG
#133717 did you tighten the bolts after putting the car on the ground to let the bushings go to the normal spot?

If you tightened the bolts up while in the air, that could of been your problem. they will stay there and when you lower the car they twist, and it kills the life of them.

But if you did it right, i guess they fucked up on that one.

I havent heard of BLOX being a bad company.....
By Punksz6
#133729 Yeah I got alot of Blox parts and the bushings on the LCA's are really weak and don't last...Thats why I went with the Skunk2's...But alot of people replace the bushings with Energy Suspension bushings and that make practically like the rest of the good LCA's with those bushings, not theres :thumbdown: ....Sorry dude!! :( Get some E/S bushings and u'll be good to go.. :thumb:
By Vti93T
#133827 I never had a problem with my lca's from them..had them on my coupes for about 2 years
By indomie
#146039 well maybe that's about the assembling problem perhaps? or is it the stuff is total crap?
By JUICE
indomie wrote:well maybe that's about the assembling problem perhaps? or is it the stuff is total crap?

the bushings are junk.