A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Vti93T
#118588 Here's the pictures I took...

By egsedanguy
#119056 old sac. gottalove it. and did you go into avangalines(spellcheck)? and gotta have the sour saltwater taffy. yummmmmmmm. and i know all thos spots you were even the reno ones lol
By Vti93T
#119063 evangalines..isn't that the clothing store..shoot I can't remember lol..or costumes? haha hell ya..had to bring taffy to all the Texans that think it's made and tastes like salt water lol
By Vti93T
#119068 yeah I don't think we went in there. lol. Yeah I only got the kinds I liked and one for my friend that she likes. I got Tropical Punch, Bubblegum, Watermelon, Banana, Cotton Candy, Grape and for my friend I got her Mint Chocolate taffy (eww) lol..I love Taffy too
By egsedanguy
Jdm_Katie wrote:yeah I don't think we went in there. lol. Yeah I only got the kinds I liked and one for my friend that she likes. I got Tropical Punch, Bubblegum, Watermelon, Banana, Cotton Candy, Grape and for my friend I got her Mint Chocolate taffy (eww) lol..I love Taffy too

mint chocolate taffy? [smilie=puke.gif] i like the fruit flavors. i can go in there and eat my lil heart out. but the sour taffy is better or anything sour.
By Vti93T
#119089 hmm..never have tried the sour kind..not a sour fan