A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Vti93T
#109656 Ok so I was bored the other day and decided to snap a few shots of my friends dog and my cat. Not the greatest pictures but oh well.

By Gorveatt
#109659 My Sister's cat Rascal

My Sister's dog Boo

My dog Trooper

And my old dragon Dante, R.I.P Little buddy
By VegasCivic
#109666 My Jack Russell Terriers

Murphy as a puppy. He is huge for a JRT.

And Windy, I actually took this when we were waiting to get Murphy haha
By eg4
#109901 My Rottweiler Tasha

By VegasCivic
#109941 DAMN that is a fat cat :lol:

More of Murphy.

By Vti93T
#113213 Holly your cats are so cute..my cat is photogenic too haha

Vegascivic, your dog is adorable!! I love the one where the toy is in his mouth..cute
By Faded_Milano
#113235 A field mouse I found one day. I named him Socrates. RIP

By Vti93T
#113240 aww it's kinda cute
By ohDirka
#113247 my buddy back in Ohio had 2 jacks and one loved to play with water (like splashes from the pool or hot tub) and the other had an obsession with rocks. He would find the biggest one possible sometimes so heavy he would be running only on his front legs... funny dogs
By VegasCivic
#113251 ^ yep! Mine has a huge rock she pushes around for hours :roll: And he just barks at her the whole time :lol:

They are complete opposites :thumb:

I know more people have pets!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#113287 Well after seeing everyone elses photos of their pets and i had camera in hand i took some snaps got all but 1 cat in the most recent grouping but maybe i can find a pic of him....

My two turtles Shelbe and Shelcie the second....

My puppy Charlie (about 6 months old now and my shoes are bearly hanging in there lol.....

My cat little guy (he comes when i call him and plays fetch with milk tops........

And my moms cat scar......neighbors left him declawed and abandonded outside my dad coxed him inside (our previous cat was killed in a hit and run and i guess our hearts where open but yea ever since hes been my moms cat......

And my dont touch me cat//ehhh maybe now i want to be touched cat who hates being picked up i think because he tends to have a weak stomach....Spaz--because when he was a kitten even now hes everywhere and sometimes afraid but loves playing hard with the puppy.....

probaly get more pics....
By marvinp8700
#113295 fuck cats!

and this is what a boxer should look like.

8)