A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By *EvE*
#322468 My spoiled rotten Dachshund named Teddy

Teddy in my friends rim

Me and teddy

My Boyfriend's German Shepard/Doberman named Sasha

Me and My Boyfriend taking Sasha to the vet in my eg

Both of our dogs together i love this picture of them
By Vti93T
#338250 Here's the newest addition to my family. My husband really wanted her so I got her for him :)

By TrailerTrash
Vti93T wrote:Here's the newest addition to my family. My husband really wanted her so I got her for him :)

dawwww so adowable
By TrailerTrash
#338262 We lost this guy 2 summers ago. "Dog" :lol: black lab/basset hound mix. best buddy a guy could ask for he was 15 years old when we had to have him put down. he had tumors all over and one on his front shoulder made it very hard for him to walk. the vet said it was risky to operate at that age and they would just grow back anyway so he hung on as long as he could. miss him every day. ill have to find more pics on my old computer

he loved to hang out in the garage with me

Charlie Peebody was 12 when he passed from old age 3 years ago.

"Bender" is about 8. a few weeks ago he got grazed by a stray bullet. on his dam forhead lol lucky sob

out Pomeranian "Daffy" is 7

"Weeny" is 5 spoiled and such a sweety pie
she loves to tear up cardboard boxes for some reason. shed pick a soda can box over a bone

By Vti93T
TrailerTrash wrote:
Vti93T wrote:Here's the newest addition to my family. My husband really wanted her so I got her for him :)

dawwww so adowable

haha thanks..she's a handful :/
By Vti93T
Civic_HatchSI wrote:^^^SO CUTE!!!

By TrailerTrash
#340802 her stuffed santa clause has seen better days lol
By *EvE*

She is so cute!!!!i wanted a daple doxie but i rescued a black and tan one from a bad neighborhood and named him dexter
By evil-G-nius
#356656 Time to revive some threads! This is my little girl Kaiya...almost 3 years old, pure breed Shiba Inu

Here she is at just a couple months old