A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Method
Gorveatt wrote:i keep telling myself to save money, but i'm really really tempted to get a 55-200 lens soon that or a 70-300 i'd love to get an 18-200, and then just sell my kit lens. but damn they are pricey

buy the sigma lens, i did. keep the kit lens.
By Gorveatt
Method wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:i keep telling myself to save money, but i'm really really tempted to get a 55-200 lens soon that or a 70-300 i'd love to get an 18-200, and then just sell my kit lens. but damn they are pricey

buy the sigma lens, i did. keep the kit lens.

yeah that's the lens i meant. that or the Canon IS version of the 18-200 which is like $800 lol
By Gorveatt
#74577 Image

By Gorveatt
#74615 Image
By ohDirka
#74632 Damn Tim your gettin good with that camera :thumb: Nice pics man :thumb:
By Method
#74676 i think i have that exact same pic. i will have to find it when i get home. it was alittle bluer that day.

By Gorveatt
#74679 You went to Canoe Cove when you were on the island?
By Method
#74862 i guess it must have been canoe cove. no graffti when i took the pic.

By Gorveatt
#74866 haha nice :thumb: That looks like canoe cove, i was sitting on that fence when i took my pic
By jmsplitfyre
#74957 Took this from inside the school, I was bored during my break, I just think the clouds were cool. :lol: Took with a Nokia N90, big ass crappy phone haha. I know you guys are using SLR cameras, but I'm a noob and I just want a camera that will take decent pictures and can take some rolling shots, any advice or suggestions on what units to look at?
ImageImage
By Gorveatt
#75876 Image

By Gorveatt
#75986 Image
By Gorveatt
#77153 Image

By Gorveatt
#78583 Common people where the hell are the photographers in here? seriously i go out once every couple weeks at the most.