A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Faded_Milano
#61530 Here's a few I took with my Nikon D40 (pardon the poor image quality)

By Method
#61541 i don't know if your shooting in auto, but if your not, and using the other options, go to your menu and change it to VIVID, it shoots it in a more contrast of a shot, a polarizor helps aswell.
By Faded_Milano
#61544 I tried setting it to VIVID. went out and shot some corn that is growing in my backyard Image I think there might be a little too much contrast, but it also creates a nice little dichotomy
By Chance
#61546 I like shooting in vivid, It gives the pictures a nice crisp look. Nice pics faded
By Chance
#62503 messed around at a friends wedding taking candid'ish type pics :) they are ok....

I still need to pick up different filters oh well
By Gorveatt
Graham wrote:Wow, the brides hot! :o

Oh and em nice pics... :lol:

haha i was thinking the same thing :thumb:
By Chance
#62518 Yup she's a cutie! I've known her a really long time. The dude is ok he has a jock/rich boy mentality :roll:
By ChicagoMike
#62737 A few I popped earlier today. :thumb:

By ohDirka
#62844 damn nice shots Mike :thumb:
Last edited by ohDirka on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Graham
#62884 Im no photographer but went hillwalking with a few friends this weekend, heres a couple of pics, this is way up in the north of Scotland in a place called Kintail

Took loads more but they suck haha :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
#62900 Now, if only I could find a nice camera to take pics like this with. Only in my dreams!!