A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By teal_dx
#49626 http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/s ... &fpart=all

from the point it leaves the boat to leaving the launch pad. Talk about a lot of work!

(there's a ton of pics, dial up users- good luck!)
By chrono404
#49630 Impressive

On the pictures of the close ups of the Engines you can see the Shuttle is TURBO CHARGED!!! :thumb: Its probably just a fuel pump or something but it looks like a turbo :thumb:
By ohDirka
#49632 I can see the shuttle taking off if its in the evenings. I'm about 400 miles from where the launch it. So that just tells you how bright it is.
By york62
#49710 thats really interesting! I woudl love to see one take off sometime in my life time.
By 89ssgti
#49871 nice pictures.Everything is huge :shock:
By chrono404
BlueVic_8354 wrote:very bad, link is already dead...

Already? dude its been 2 years since this was posted.
By Method
chrono404 wrote:

he's spamming all the threads.
By BlueVic_8354
Method wrote:
chrono404 wrote:

he's spamming all the threads.

*sorry if its off-topic - just to comment on the allegation.

Excuse me sir... With all due respect, I'm only new to this forum, a "noob" as coined. Considering that this forum has been up and running for quite some time now, a noob would not be expected to view just the first page or so. I guess, I wouldn't even bother to comment/post on stuff which does not interest nor concern me or my beloved eg. I think to comment/post on a thread is just one way of expressing the curiousity of the human mind as well as imparting the knowledge that one person may have over a particular subject matter. Thank you sir. :-)