A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By familyEGuy23
#267926 So I had some pictures in my SD card and was transferring to my computer but it turned off..when i got it back on i lost some pictures and there was a few new files and folders that were empty and have weird jibberish on it .. CAN I GET MY PICS BACK?!
By TrailerTrash
#267929 sorry but you lost them
By 1ACarlos
#268008 Yeah those are definitely gone.
By butta75
#268041 Yeah happened to me the other day. I make it a habit of backing up my contacts, pics, and everything just in case. Sorry for your loss
By familyEGuy23
#268180 No!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :x :x :thumbdown: :cry: :x :x :( [smilie=BangHead.gif] :!:
thanks for the input everyone even stupid geek squad can't do anything. Those pictures mean alot to me and the wifey ..they were my daughter's 1st bday pics only reason I want to recover them so bad I'll look around I need them!
By chrono404
#268351 It can be done.

Found in under 30 seconds using Google

BTW. For Future reference, the Geek squad isn't that good. If you have any independent computer repair shops in the area that actually hire geeks/nerds, I would go to the in the future. Local Computer shops here would have told you its possible with the correct Tools. Every single time I have been to a best buy the Geek squad members are clueless on even the most basic things. a GOOD shop would be been able to help you with this.

However you can do it yourself for free using Freeware tools as linked to above.

I hope you still have your SD card. :thumb: