Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By teal_dx
#9643 The weather was calling for storms all evening, I think that made a lot of people say screw it. We had a total of 6 cars. 2 xB's, an EG, EK, S2000, and Mustang (having fuel pump issues on my EG).
It rained in the areas around us, but not 1 drop fell in downtown Akron :)
I know the people who came out want to see the pics asap, so here's some of the raw shots. I still have to go back into the ones I bracketed and level out the highlights/shadows:

the twins

for all the JDM fans, this was on the bumper of the red EG

By vtec_gloucester
#9647 very cool pics there...

those cube things are wierd! we dont get them over here... looks like they will fall over if you try and take a corner more than 5mph :lol:
By ChicagoMike
#9649 Looks like a good time!! Here's the show stopper......... :thumb:

By teal_dx
#9652 i loved the rims on that xB, looked perfect with the +15 offset.

Over here, people either love them or hate them. I do a lot of work on ohioscions.com so I have taken pictures of a lot of them over time. They grow on you. But I was in love with this one lol.

Here's another buddy with the same color xb, same wheels, but his are 15"

He was going to come out but had something going on with his family that evening. There wold have been triplet xb's then :lol:

In stock form, they don't do much, but with some suspension work they can handle pretty well since they are kind of light.
By teal_dx
#9657 O yeah, the red EG is rice2nice's. After he showed me the before pic of his car when he bought it... the screen name made perfect sense lol.

I forgot to get a pic of his vtec tatoo... if you have one you should post it up.
D15kid came out with him, brought his wireless laptop so he could find errors with the site on the ride up. :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
#9682 I think that s2k was the best car there!
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:O yeah, the red EG is rice2nice's. After he showed me the before pic of his car when he bought it... the screen name made perfect sense lol.

I forgot to get a pic of his vtec tatoo... if you have one you should post it up.
D15kid came out with him, brought his wireless laptop so he could find errors with the site on the ride up. :lol:

lol i did some other stuff too! :lol: :lol: forgot to get pics at micky d's too
By teal_dx
Greasedmonkey wrote:I think that s2k was the best car there!

the s2k is member underESTIMATED's, he's on here but only posted a few times. the car is even better in person :woot:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:

the s2k is member underESTIMATED's, he's on here but only posted a few times. the car is even better in person :woot:

id have to agree with teal its alot better in person...sounded really good too
By chnzgoofball

yeah it is and to teals statement "scion xb either love em or hate them" i never really liked them... the two hatches are clean loved the rolling shots and for the s2k check out s2ki.com :thumb:
By Rice2NiceEG
#9747 i wish i could see the pics... somethins up with my comp. :(