Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By zeppelin101
95projektvic wrote:enlighten me.

Got to rimtuck.com and look through the various fitments people stuff on S bodies and the arch work they do to get them on and then you'll be well on your way ;)

That yellow one is a poor example tbf, baloon tyres, fail ride height... when you see 10J wheels stuffed onto the back of an S13 with an arch pull it looks fucking immense.
By 95projektvic
#105489 oh really i thought i called the car by the wrong chassis number. but i do agree that tuckin rims look good. but that yellow one on here isn't really tucked imo.
By zeppelin101
#105518 The site is unfortunately named :P

It's not about tucking or not tucking

It's about buying pimptastic wheels and battering the body to fit the wheels ;) That's the S body way :P

Some examples:

Try and ignore the girl for a mo and check the immense spastic man awesome fitment on the back
And the one I've actually been looking for

Couple of things to note:

1) Epic camber win
2) Fenders rolled and pulled all round
3) DISH
4) MOAR DISH
5) -ve offsets on all four corners

I hate rims that sit an inch inside the arch just so you can "go low".

Bollocks, do it properly get some ridiculously wide awesome win epic uber immensely pimp wheels, dump the bastard and roll those arches flat and pull em out.

I like EGs and DC2s but... the wheel fitment just isn't awesome enough lol

I should mention all the same that if my car wasn't such a shit heap and I was keeping it the first things on my revised list would be:

Camber arms
Mental spacers
Coilovers

And some lowness. I'd throw in RCAs not long after so the handling wasn't uber shite.