Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By JUICE
#319294 made the 10 hour journey to Maryland this weekend and watched the best racing event I've ever been to.

It should really be called Puerto Ricans vs Domestics :lol: They absolutely killed it. watching 70's and 80's Toyota Corollas trap 220 mph was awesome. they dominated/won all the big boy classes.

this corolla took out the IPS Twin Turbo Vette in the finals for their class, shits crazy! http://youtu.be/16IHHjfsWUo

Speedfactory, Worlds Fastest FWD Civic 8.08 @ 191 set this weekend

Worlds Fastest RX-8

and this happens when you leave nitrous bottles on the warmer in your trailer! :lol:
By Apexracing
#319299 Thanks for posting this :thumb:
By 92egdxhatch
#319321 Wish I could of made it, thanks for sharing.
By Gustavo
#319332 Humble Performance r from my town here in Tulsa, OK: they drove all the way up there just 2 race. Their Siloete hatch sounds amazing. :thumb:
By JUICE
#319336 ^I fucking loved that hatch, that was seriously my favorite. we were hanging out in that general area all weekend with TPR and i couldnt quit drooling over it.

:jerkbow:
By Gustavo
JUICE wrote:^I fucking loved that hatch, that was seriously my favorite. we were hanging out in that general area all weekend with TPR and i couldnt quit drooling over it.

:jerkbow:

Oh i know. Alex Pagan (owner) is my inspiration 2 keep building Honda's. U should see the rest of the Humble Performance crew's cars. They r nuts. :thumb:
By JUICE
blk92hb wrote::jawdrop: some of a bitch that corolla is fast!!

Tell you what, watching that little monster destroy the fastest big block twin turbo v8 domestics was a real eye opener. Shit was awesome, Puerto Ricans don't fuck around :lol: