Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#33697 Holy shit, that's one the most beautiful things I have ever seen. That black one is the hotness. :thumb:
By asianrob
#33709 damn!! :thumb:
By Bouli
#33716 DAMN... look at those brakes of the colored f40 on the 6th pic :o you can stop a tank with those brakes :eh:

:thumb: :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#33729 It's a shame to think that proberly not even one of thoughs are real. It's amazing what people can do with kit cars.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33733 i want the black one :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#33734 Why would you want a fake ferrari?
By Gorveatt
#33737 Wow that's nice... but i've seen an EG annihilate one on the track :thumb:
By ohDirka
#33741 thats alot of f50's :o
By CivicTypeR
#33773 haha, you people are stoopid, ferrari only made 40 of these cars. Goes to show that proberly all of them there aint real.
By LowTEC-Derbo
SlipCivic wrote:haha, you people are stoopid, ferrari only made 40 of these cars. Goes to show that proberly all of them there aint real.

you are the one thta is stupid.. the production run was 1350.
By CivicTypeR
#33776 The original F40 was to celebrate 40 years of Ferrari, they produced exacly 40 of them all in Ferrari red.

The intention was to make 400, but it folded through. These cars where like rocking horse shit.
By vtec_gloucester
#33792 just google'd it and its saying they wanted to make 400 but gave up at 349.