Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By Ej2-B16a
#31453 for the record.. the first pic ofcourse was EJ2 just like mine.. but it had a interesting swap...

B20b block, with b16 head (TYPE R internals) :o
By LowTEC-Derbo
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:for the record.. the first pic ofcourse was EJ2 just like mine.. but it had a interesting swap...

not so intersting. You are from socal, thats been done many many times..
By -EJ1- COUPE
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:for the record.. the first pic ofcourse was EJ2 just like mine.. but it had a interesting swap...

not so intersting. You are from socal, thats been done many many times..

agreed its been done alot you never heard of a b20vtec? :eh:
By Ej2-B16a
#31503 i never that actually.. the ''b16 head w/ type r internals..''

iv seen krazy shit like u kno b18 blcok b16 head.. or like b20 blcok b18 head..

but i never seen like diffrent internals in a diffrent head.. idk its awsome
By LowTEC-Derbo
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:i never that actually.. the ''b16 head w/ type r internals..''

iv seen krazy shit like u kno b18 blcok b16 head.. or like b20 blcok b18 head..

but i never seen like diffrent internals in a diffrent head.. idk its awsome

lol...thats funny..

mr_fobster wrote:welp had to tow my homies car down to the show, and it was really good show and event. got alot of hookups and meet alot of people too. got to meet some of the models for vertex and some of their close friends, like jenny chu and misa campo hung out with the vertex crew. drive was long getting there since we left napa around 1am to socal. but here are the pics:

pics of car all done and finished before we put it on the trailer(lifted sky high so we can fit it on the trailer)

and then dumped to the ground(mind you the car doesnt have the right wheels on it....YET!)

mourning we left

on the way there i kept dosing off so i kept myself busy with these random pics, almost got to the point where i thought his car was tailgating us.....lol

ok pics of the wheels going onto this car(19x11 in the rear with a -14, and 19x10.5 with a -12 in the front)

car off the trailer with new wheels put on for the vertex booth(mind you he drove it around like this from lock to lock and it drives fine.....but i still gotta do the alignment on it.)

and then the vertex booth we were at the whole weekend and there cars

and also the man himself mr. ueno, got to actually go out and eat and drink with them last saturday night.

then my homies car

car show pics

guess wat car this is? ill give you a hint....look at the rear quarter windows

some race pics(sorry it was overcast that day)

oh yea at the end of everything ueno just gave us like 5 sets of advan neova tires....so i got to keep a set too.

ride back home(filled up the truck like 8 times throughout the whole weekend.

well that was my berfday weekend for me, some pics werent all that great so i apologize in advance...but enjoy.

here are some pics from a guy on my local forum :P
By Ej2-B16a
#31687 anyone ever seen type r internals in a b16 head? im still trippin out about that :o