Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By project ej2
#247080 Image
heres a short video.. sorry for the weak ass camera.. it was from the celly cell...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BlIU888nzI
(the red coupe is: damian-93_gsr_ej1.... the white one is user-chris)

also leave comments pls... :rock:
By Ajax1989
#247176 ohh i saw these on scc.com
i knew that coupe on the fat 5's looked familer

i only went to the 1st spot
my homie cyrus(red ek coupe on white advans)
was the mod for this as well as that dude with the white ep3
By ogxandrew
#247189 :thumb:
By project ej2
#247232 awww whaaaat.? really...well we figured that it was gonna be a 2hr drive frm us..so we went directly to the 2nd spot so we wouldnt miss anyone..s i think we waited like 20minutes to 30minutes... but we left the valley area around 8:45am..then we poppex up at the citidel around 10am..

yeah the black coupe on fat fives is under construction..lol..my baby..an i found me a hood for 40bux on clist..lol or might just ge it frm my homie with the white coupe with the black deep dish enkeis for 60 frm honda.. still undecided..d u know if they do this once a yr.? also did u see the link i posted for the video.?i posted it on youtube..i thi.k its under tri city meet 3/27/2011 part2.
By Cleavic
#251824 Do you have more pics from the white slammed coupe??
By Punksz6
#252420 :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#252425 A lot of nice cars
By Ajax1989
project ej2 wrote:awww whaaaat.? really...well we figured that it was gonna be a 2hr drive frm us..so we went directly to the 2nd spot so we wouldnt miss anyone..s i think we waited like 20minutes to 30minutes... but we left the valley area around 8:45am..then we poppex up at the citidel around 10am..

yeah the black coupe on fat fives is under construction..lol..my baby..an i found me a hood for 40bux on clist..lol or might just ge it frm my homie with the white coupe with the black deep dish enkeis for 60 frm honda.. still undecided..d u know if they do this once a yr.? also did u see the link i posted for the video.?i posted it on youtube..i thi.k its under tri city meet 3/27/2011 part2.

its a yearly meet