Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By Gorveatt
#26527 wow lots of pics.. very nice :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#26528 very 8)

K20 crx = :thumb:

oh, off topic but i am soooooo hungrey right now! had to work through lunch and i dont finish for another hour! i take a 10 min break to surf through civic-eg... click on your thread and see a pic of nice peace of meat :eh: makes me even more hungrey!!! :lol:
By dogfight
vtec_gloucester wrote:very 8)

oh, off topic but i am soooooo hungrey right now! had to work through lunch and i dont finish for another hour! i take a 10 min break to surf through civic-eg... click on your thread and see a pic of nice peace of meat :eh: makes me even more hungrey!!! :lol:

hahahaha it was goooooood. :D
By vtec_gloucester
dogfight wrote:
vtec_gloucester wrote:very 8)

hahahaha it was goooooood. :D

dude... your killing me here :lol:

fuck it, gunna pop out the back for a cig to try and get rid of the hunger pains :lol:
By Hereg6
#26539 I noticed alot of you guys have your front window tinted is it legal to have it tinted there?
in cail you will get in so much trouble for having your front window tinted
By dogfight
Hereg6 wrote:I noticed alot of you guys have your front window tinted is it legal to have it tinted there?
in cail you will get in so much trouble for having your front window tinted

yup. legal yo. :)
By ohDirka
#26553 daaamn nice rides
k20 CRX :love:
By york62
#26563 they all look great...the last crane pic is sweet too!
By dogfight
#27261 thanks guys!

EG Meet overhere on sunday. we will whore them pics. LMAO
By projecthonda
#27698 what a very successful jdm meet, too bad i wasnt there :(

tomorrow would be our local eg meet, lotsa pics to arrive :woot: