Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By EJ1-danny
#202514 on 6/27/10 in english town New jersey me and my boys drove from import wars in new hampshire to NEW jersey to attend the 15th annual summer slam the show was amazing so many chicks and whips we were in heaven :lol: :lol: :lol:

By ImThaBean
#202572 those are some good pics and some sick cars. the only downer was this guy. If I was to put my car in a show, I'd at least get a good looking air filter and touch up the valve cover..

By EJ1-danny
ImThaBean wrote:those are some good pics and some sick cars. the only downer was this guy. If I was to put my car in a show, I'd at least get a good looking air filter and touch up the valve cover..

hell yea iPhone camera FTW !!! Ya that bay looks crappy but that show was off the hook !!!
By teal_dx
#202802 If these weren't awesome pics, I'd tell you that you're a n00b for posting them in the wrong section and lock it, but thanks for sharing! I don't see this many nice civics very often :thumb:

Moving to events :wink:
By EJ1-danny
teal_dx wrote:If these weren't awesome pics, I'd tell you that you're a n00b for posting them in the wrong section and lock it, but thanks for sharing! I don't see this many nice civics very often :thumb:

Moving to events :wink:

lol good looking out teal but to tellyou the truth I never scrolled that far down on the index that's why I didn't put it here and I put it in general seem like nobody checks that lol but yea man I'm heading to nopi tomorrow more awsome pictures tomorrow :thumb: