Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By Ajax1989
#194726 Well it was a cool show till we went back to our cars and my homies eg hatch was gone.. we have camera film of 2 heavy set mexican dudes checkin out the car twice and the 3rd time they stole the car.. and in under 9 sec, they had a key, but the hatch had no secirity wat so ever...

but other then that it was cool

i'll post my 300 pics in a few mins :thumb:
By 93hatcheg
#194736 wwwooowwwwwww dude! thats fucking gay! i hope those 2 fat fucker mexicans mexicans and there entire families get robbed and then fuckin deported! im sorry for your friends car i cant even imagine what that feels like :x
By Ajax1989
#194737 ya if we ever find out who they are, they'll never steal another thing in there life

did you go??

** pics are still loading to my facebook then i'll have spend sometime puttin them on here**
By Ajax1989
#194738 while i upload my pics here are some pics off Socalcivic.com

and some ho chicks, i couldnt stop lookin at the chick in white.. omg its hella better in person

]Image

*not my pics*
By Ajax1989
#194748 here are the pics i took, my friend took the majority of them

[img][http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs638.snc3/32035_399233624248_612749248_4025006_7565193_n.jpg/img]
^^ im the white boy lookin at the rims..lol
[imghttp://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs638.snc3/32035_399233944248_612749248_4025044_3865837_n.jpg][/img]

VV a real skyline.....

thats all i took
enjoy

i'll post more off other fourms :thumb:
By Spitfire Riggz
#194764 Really really nice cars there man, I bet that was real tight. Dude that chick in the white... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That skyline was hella sick too. I liked the s2k also, they just need to take that stupid fresh sticker off. Im sorry about your friends car, im mexican but it wasnt me :) im real skinny and Im up all night watching my car lol. Those two fucks need to die. But i didnt see too much rice there, which is cool. Im wondering what was up with that dude with the rusted 666 hood hahahahaha Oh and the like 50 air fresheners on the dash!
By 93hatcheg
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ya if we ever find out who they are, they'll never steal another thing in there life

did you go??

** pics are still loading to my facebook then i'll have spend sometime puttin them on here**

damn fool i definatly agree that i would literally just short of kill someone if the stole my hatch no joke. but damn man i didnt get to go cause work didint give me the day off! i waz pissed especially after seeing these awesome pics you snapped.
By Ajax1989
#194775 thanks man there were alot of dope ass cars, nd ya that chick in the white is :jerkbow:

damn man, next year you gotta go :thumb:
By Vti93T
#194845 Image
Mr. Jaydm's car :thumb:
By 93hatcheg
#194869 ya i told my girly that no matter what we are going next year! we wont be taking my eg tho especially not after your homies got stolen so we will probably mob our vr6 jetta lol or hopefully a new infintiyg35 my girl is trying to but :thumb:
By Ajax1989
Vti93T wrote:[img]dope%20car[/img]
Mr. Jaydm's car :thumb:

oh ya, when i saw this i was like in shock i got to actually see it in person 8) , i wanted to meet him, but i just snaped a few pics nd keep goin

oh btw, sorry for the side ways pics, my friend took about 95% of the pics and he said he was "good" at takin pics... but as more get posted i'll copy them here :thumb:
By dro21
#195585 i knew i should not have taken my car...to many ppl jocking it

:lol: :lol: jk..i wish it was mines
By Spitfire Riggz
#195598 Lol mr jaydms car. That is sick though, i think a little ghostbusters logo on the vc. Is it? Its freaking slammed though. Pure sex :kewlpics: wait hello kitty?? hmmmm