Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By Gorveatt
#20492 Image

And now fo the three fastest imports in the maritime provinces :D

Runs low 10's :thumb:

Runs High 10's(would be faster then ^^ but he is having trouble getting his 600+hp to the ground :thumb:

Has 525Hp to the wheels :thumb:

And now for the rarest car at the show. i have only seen one once, and this was it... took me a few minutes to realize what it was :o

And of course best in show :thumb: JDM-Chicks car
By Civic_HatchSI
#20496 great pics! I would post mine up to but there pretty much the same ones u got so I wont bother lol.. was a fun time but damn cold weather :x
By hondajunkee
#20499 looks sweet could have been a good road trip for the ohio folks depending on where it was at lol
By teal_dx
#20505 thanks for sharing all those pics!!! lots of nice cars and a few rare ones too :thumb:
I'm gonna move this to the photography section so it doesn't get lost in the junk yard :)
By Gorveatt
teal_dx wrote:thanks for sharing all those pics!!! lots of nice cars and a few rare ones too :thumb:
I'm gonna move this to the photography section so it doesn't get lost in the junk yard :)

Cool i wasn't quite sure where to put it, so i figured it would be moved accordingly lol
By york62
#20533 looks good man, that pulsar is nothing special, when i was boosted i beat him..hehe, i still could give him a good run with the zc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE6YQJ5lRZM
By Gorveatt
york62 wrote:looks good man, that pulsar is nothing special, when i was boosted i beat him..hehe, i still could give him a good run with the zc.

Yeah they were telling me that it needs a motor rebuild cause it burns oil like no tomorrow, i figure when they do that it will fuckin fly

oh and why the hell weren't you there? lol
By york62
Gorveatt wrote:
york62 wrote:looks good man, that pulsar is nothing special, when i was boosted i beat him..hehe, i still could give him a good run with the zc.

Yeah they were telling me that it needs a motor rebuild cause it burns oil like no tomorrow, i figure when they do that it will fuckin fly

oh and why the hell weren't you there? lol

haha maybe it will but i will still be in front of it!

i had a wedding that day to go to, my GF's brother got hitched!
By Gorveatt
#20578 Well that explains one of the TWO days, whats your excuse for Sunday :lol:
By chnzgoofball
#20602 wow! a lot of nice cars! great pics! thanks for spending some time to upload them and sharing them with us :thumb:
By york62
Gorveatt wrote:Well that explains one of the TWO days, whats your excuse for Sunday :lol:

I went to the bar after and DD'ed a few friends home, didnt get home till 5am so i slept on Sunday cause its my only day off!
By Gorveatt
#20645 lol alright alright, i guess that is ok. i'm just screwin with ya too :D
By chnzgoofball
york62 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:Well that explains one of the TWO days, whats your excuse for Sunday :lol:

I went to the bar after and DD'ed a few friends home, didnt get home till 5am so i slept on Sunday cause its my only day off!

thats how u do it! drink till the morning!! :woot:
By Mr.HondA
#24605 lots of really nice cars out there!!!