Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By Disrupter
#169497 We will be having an EG hookup at month end and take some proffesional pics hopefully....Just starting this thread cause ima ask rattles to post the pics lol..... 8) We will show you our cape town guys in al the glamour.
By Disrupter
#172465 Photoshoot went well guys. Will post some pics later this evening. And by next week this time will post the updates.
By Disrupter
#172466 Photoshoot went well guys. Will post some pics later this evening. And by next week this time will post the updates.
By Simmons
#172877 Some pics of the day

By Simmons
#172881 Met these guys 4 the 1st time and it was crazy yo
By Mr Rattles
#172903 good pics bru

whens the next 1 lol
By Simmons
#172905 There is more pics.will upload soon
By Disrupter
#175856 Simons load the pics already. Do me a favour mail me my edited pics bru. My cd had nothing on
By teal_dx
#175879 Nice gathering you guys had down there :thumb:
I never thought to ask this before, but was there any hatch, coupe or del sol models available there? I think I've only seen sedans from SA on civic-eg :?
By Simmons
teal_dx wrote:Nice gathering you guys had down there :thumb:
I never thought to ask this before, but was there any hatch, coupe or del sol models available there? I think I've only seen sedans from SA on civic-eg :?

We never got those here,but we have a handful of hatchies here.kinda sad hey :cry:
By Disrupter
#175919 dam pics are to big to load :?
By Simmons
#176320 Here they are
The stadium where the world cup will be held in Cape Town
By Mr Rattles
#176327 i wish i could kick myself past my po3s for missing this event
By BlueVic_8354
#216003 nice meets sir... its just like 1992...