Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By 5ive_on_the_floor
#14846 hi, eg brothers signing in from the east. we may speak a different language, but we have something in common that we share, the love for Soichiro's 1992-95 orgasms. :thumb:

The pics may seem familiar, one of our members posted em in another website. :)

We held this meet in a place called The Fort, somewhere in Manila. For those of you familiar with the area, it's in Makati. :)

Some of the cars may be stock and some are super modified; go figure. :lol: well somebody's gotta start out somewhere :P

anyway, here we go. about 48 cars were there. We have a masterlist of about 100 + members for the EG subgroup, but not all of us are active in terms of attendance.

P.I. flava comin atcha :wink:

By ChicagoMike
#14848 Nice turnout!! EG madness! :woot:
Last edited by ChicagoMike on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ChicagoMike
#14863 Just to let ya know, I moved this over to the photography section of the forum :thumb:
By 5ive_on_the_floor
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Just to let ya know, I moved this over to the photography section of the forum :thumb:

woops, my bad for posting in the wrong section. thanks sir :)
By 5ive_on_the_floor
#14866 Image

thanks for looking y'all. PI reprezent :thumb:

...BTW this last one's mine :P
By ChicagoMike
#14867 You sir, have a tight ass EG! Nicely done! :thumb:

What are ya hiding under the hood?? 8)
By 5ive_on_the_floor
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:You sir, have a tight ass EG! Nicely done! :thumb:

What are ya hiding under the hood?? 8)

thanks for the compliment AddictiveAllMotor :)

just a stock d15b, usual I/E mods. will post pics in the rides section as soon as i can. :)
By ChicagoMike
#14870 Sounds like a plan! :thumb:

Something to think about.....
In less than 2 weeks a Ride of the Month submission thread will be started for the month of September, it'd be nice to see your car up in there.
By WIDE_UKI
#14953 yo thats me right in the corner :lol: :D