Automotive Event and Meet Pics. Local Shows, Track Days, National Events, all makes & models!
By LaMbErT*
#11919 I never took these but if i did there would be more shots of EVERY induvidual honda. Coulda been alot more eg's but its mostly EK's in HTUK.

By ChicagoMike
#11920 Pretty decent turn out with some nice lookin cars. :thumb:
By york62
#11971 looks like a good ol time... i really like th silver ek with the gt3's
By Bouli
#11990 some really decent cars though ! wished that local meetings here in Holland would be like this one :woot:
By teal_dx
#12082 nice pics and sick cars! I was liking them all but then I'm not sure about the orange integra... are his front fenders a CF sticker / overlay? :thumbdown:
everything else is :thumb: though
By LaMbErT*
#12085 Real c/f mate. Its a cool teggy non the less.
By LaMbErT*
#12090 good point man, as far as i know there real :lol: maybe never looked close enough!
By Greasedmonkey
#12094 As much as I like all that hondas and such. Id rather have that Skyline more.
By stefan
#12100 Image

OMG, I love the ITR on the left!!
The eagle eyed (JDM) front end gives me a warm feeling inside, it's so beautifull, I'd love to have it on my car when I've got enough money for a paintjob (that would be... in the year 2045 or something like that :D )

Greasedmonkey wrote:As much as I like all that hondas and such. Id rather have that Skyline more.

x2

I'm a sucker for R33's and R34's.
The Supra that was over there is a good looking one as well :D
By LaMbErT*
#12107 yeah that skyline sounded absolutly stunning!

And the guy who owns the supra owns a shop called unique automotive, waaayyy over priced good! I coulda go my rotas with no rims off rare rims for ?380 but i got it off him because i really wanted them and it cost me ?445 :thumbdown: :x
By stefan
#12129 I know what my next car will be 8)

For those who do not know (that's a lot of o's in one sentence :D ) or have a hangover... I'm crazy about the R33 ;)