If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By chrono404
#6909088 My neighbor had this loaded CR-V sitting around for a while and I asked him what he was going to do with it once he bought a newer subaru. He said he was going to sell it to a junkyard so I offered him $200 for it. He took the offer. and I went down to my new CR-V.

All four tires were flat, super dirty and I was told the harmonic balancer needed to be replaced which is why the car sat.

So ofcourse the very first mods I do is to get Coil-overs and wheel hub adapters to slam the CR-V on my Winter Tires from my Bolt-EV. You know for safety to reduce a chance of a roll overs and defentally not becouse it looks so much cooler lowered, :lol:

I then replaced the Bad harmonic balancer with a new one and took it for a test drive. Predictibly it scrapped and rubbed pretty bad. I lifted it just enough to get an "OEM+" kinda feel, a similar stance to my stock '17 bolt ev.

I really dig how it looks but it still scraped a bunch.

I bought some new tires for the OEM wheels and running that currently. It thankfully no longer scrapes which according to my wife is way more important than it looking cool.

The Interior is is all grey/black, Has leather seats, Sunroof and has tons of options. I was surprised by my lack of interior photos and will take some more later this weekend.

Specs:
USDM B20Z | AWD 4 Speed Automatic
201800 Miles when I bought it

List of replaced parts so far:
Coil overs
Tires
Harmonic Balancer
Coolant
Oil
Power mirror(Passenger)
Power window motor(Driver)
Power Door lock motors
Misc Trim peices
Tons of cleaning

Plans:
Install Android Headunit with Backup Camera
Install Steering wheel controls onto current steering wheel or replace with Insight steering wheel
Replace Driver mirror with Black one, or paint OEM mirror Black to match passenger side
Replace cabin air filter
New wheels and tires once I find a set that I like

Once I got this running and it became the Daily driver for wife, Her loaded EX Sedan was given to my dad as a back up car.
By teal_dx
#6909089 Nice score for $200! Are those Audi TT wheels?
I gotta say that's the first time I've seen Audi wheels on a Honda :thumb: