If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By chrono404
#6909078 I should have posted this when I first bought this back in November of 2017. If anyone told me in highschool or heck even when i first signed up on these forums 12 years ago that my first brand new car would be a Chrevrolet I would have laughed you out of the room. However after driving my friends Brand new bolt ev I was blown away with how much power it had. The power was instant and one pedal driving was mindblowing fun. Once I drove back home in my Turbo Subaru Legacy GT and got on it I was disappointed. I loved all the amazing Turbo sounds it made but the punch to the back of the seat just wasn't as good and I knew i needed one.

I Ended up finding a Blacked out Chevrolet Bolt EV Premiere with every option with the blacked out interior with red stiching. It was only about $100 more a month to have a brand new car vs what my monthly payment and fuel bill where for the subaru. In the 3 years I have owned it I have problally only spent about $120 bucks on DC Fast Charging and I can charge it for free at my apartment complex.

This is a Stealthy hot hatch that the US Goverment gave me $7500 to buy. I love this thing, Its the perfect daily driver. super quick, handles amazingly, however is not to harse, has an amazing 10" "radio" touchscreen that works with android auto. This is easily my favorite car I have owned. Although I do kinda miss the epic turbo sounds of the Subaru Legacy

I am in the local Eletric Vechical Assocaition and pre-Covid we would have EV car meet ups and car shows and drives around the island. I was in the 4th of July Parade last year and the year before and was on the front page of the local news paper and on their website.

Love these Taillights
Me leading in our local newspaper in the 4th of July Parade

This is where I would love to eventually get the stance to sit. However as a Daily driver I can not run it that low. My day job is being a eletrician and smart home programmer so I have to drive this up kinda sketch roads at times.

I will take some photos of Jet on its Winter Tires here soon and make a Build thead for the Wifes fully loaded lowered 2001 Honda CRV SE
By teal_dx
#6909083 Hey good to see you on here again! I have yet to see one of those in person around my town, which is kind of out in the country. Probably a hard sell outside a city where charging is limited. That looks sharp though and I like your wheel choice! A good friend recently bought a Cadillac ELR (a chevy volt with different body & options) and calls me to brag about his triple digit MPG's. EV's are definitely the future.
By chrono404
teal_dx wrote:Hey good to see you on here again! I have yet to see one of those in person around my town, which is kind of out in the country. Probably a hard sell outside a city where charging is limited. That looks sharp though and I like your wheel choice! A good friend recently bought a Cadillac ELR (a chevy volt with different body & options) and calls me to brag about his triple digit MPG's. EV's are definitely the future.

Glad to be back on the site.

I really dig the ELR's, I was looking around for them but was shocked when they were similar money to a used Bolt EV. The Proptions of those cars remind me of real life hot wheel cars.

I think as the Bolt EV's get cheaper people will get these and make them into Auto Cross monsters.