If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By 92civicEGsedan
#357908 I bought it today from a guy on Craigslist for $600 came with the title a extra hatch, door ,wiring harness, two sets of seats and the car is full of parts. It is missing the windshield and driver side window along with the driveshaft, shifter few interior parts other then that the car is complete with two very small rust holes in the passenger side floor.also the wiring harness is partially cut up. Has 109000 miles and it has a clean title.
By 92civicEGsedan
#357915 Oh and it's a 5 speed I don't know much else about the car haha but I do know I attracted more attention from this car in the first 30 minutes of hauling it home then I ever have in the 3 years of owning my civic
By 92civicEGsedan
#357917 Well right now I'm looking to fix it up lower it a bit. I want to get rid of the efi for a triple carb set up with a few other things done to the engine (cam, ld28 crankshaft, p&p etc.) Then later down the road either by another one and swap it or swap this one but if a did a swap it would have to be a nissan engine since I'm sorta a purists when it comes to engine swaps so a rb swap would be nice. But other then that I'm just wanting to make it look amazing so I can have a car to be proud of. Image
This is basically how I want the car to look when it's done maybe not the exact color but the setup looks amazing