If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By ej2??
#355520 So we came into this 2005 G35 sadly its a auto has 185xxx but is quiet no engine noise. Typical for me it has a bunch of problems ive owned it for a week and have spent 1300 on it already! Hopefully with gas prices going down i can have it in tip top shape so i can get to work on my long ditched poor old eg sedan.

more pictures later, has sport suspension, and tech package.
had an oil leak that we took care of, needs the compression arms changed,sun roof motor,tires BAD, and finally a transmission [smilie=BangHead.gif]
Attachments
g35 clear.jpg
g35 rear.jpg
By ej2??
teal_dx wrote:Nice! I love the G35 coupes... they look so much better than the Sedans from the rear.

yeah teal that rear profile is what made me fall for the car, i don't like the front end much.

Thanks Driv-it-hard i sure will

So the car has a k& filter which was jet black so i washed it rear breaks were GONE while changing te brakes i noticed a stud was broken, then while taking the lugs off another stud broke [smilie=BangHead.gif] now i have 3 holding one rim on and not to sure how save that is.Oh i forgot to mention the front seats have seen way better days here are a few more pictures including one of the new rims guess what there from.
Attachments
370.jpg
v6.jpg
g35.jpg
By ej2??
#355671 5k starting to think it was a little much for all the parts im throwing at it.
By ej2??
#355682 So I have changed the rear brake pads, fixed the leak, did a oil change. next up compression arms
arm.JPG

Man i was super upset when i first got the car a few months before hand while i was working at lkq me and a friend got our hands on 2 sets of g35 brembo brake calipers and sold them off. I was so butt hurt after i got the car but hey oh well i made some good money.
Attachments
IMG_1800.JPG
seats need love
IMG_1800.JPG (36.86 KiB) Viewed 5499 times
IMG_1799.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG (32.77 KiB) Viewed 5499 times
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG (26.78 KiB) Viewed 5499 times
IMG_1796.JPG
check out that mpg!
IMG_1796.JPG (29.23 KiB) Viewed 5499 times