If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Andygrray
#355421 As some of you know my eg got stolen and burnt out.
I was driving my new car and hated it just lost the love for driving, so I thought I'd treat myself to a new daily.

She is a 1989 Honda Civic EC9 GL spec, grand total of 190400 miles on the clocks, and 1.4 dual carbureted. This is it ......

Because my eg got stolen security was top priority as soon as I got her

So I have the snap off boss kit, handbreak gear lock and clutch lock.

Engine is a D14A2

Image it looks like the engine is covered petrol and engine oil but it's actually duck oil for the carbs, apparently it helps them but I don't know ha

A lovely little warning notice

It's had 1 previous owner he had the car since brand new and paid 10k for it and waited 2 months while it was built in Japan.

The guy gave me every single invoice to every service to every MOT the car has ever done and he gave me the original brochure in amazing condition.
His reason for sale was he was to old to drive anymore so had to let his baby go and as he was handing the keys overhe shed some tears and I reassured him I would look after her.

Hope you guys like it, I am in love !
By HeikDiesel
#355714 I always like seeing cars from different countries. Thank you for sharing
By TrailerTrash
#355715 looks pretty nice dude i love white civics!

i like how they spelled frozen with a Z then in the next sentence its spelled with an S :lol:
By Andygrray
#355770 I had her up on the ramp and she is AMAZING ! mechanical components I mean :lol: its on its Original break lines with no sign of rust at all on them , original LCA bolts came out with no stress at all, had readjust the handbrake and that was about it.

the original springs are all amazing with no rubber rot on the bushes and although the guy was like 80 years old and could not drive any more he used NGK sparkyas all the time as I found like 10 empty packets in the spare wheel bay

definitely the best £500Ii ever spent !!