If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By 94civicmtn
#354077 Ok one of my friends bought a 90 crx that has some issues and is wanting rid of it and he's asking $500 for it. I'm no pro at this honda stuff yet I've been working on my ej2 which is my daily but thinking about trying to flip this crx. My question(s) for you guys is do you think it'd be worth it or not? Ima build it very cheaply just for fun ie, rattle can paint job and make it a little nicer. It does not run? It has some problems with key hole and column and has a push button start but it won't turn over it just acts like the key is turned over to the point the fuel pump comes on so idk... Ima attempt to post pics for my 1st time.
By 94civicmtn
#354082 That wasn't right I don't think but you should be able to click on them to see. I'll figure it out later. If someone can give me they're thoughts on this project I'd be thankful to hear it all! Thanks!
By 94civicmtn
#354088 I don't have a picture of it but Iplease also add it has a back seat which I heard that that was pretty rare? Idk if all the pieces are there like the seat belts or not but the seat its self looks to be not in great shape but I didn't see any tears or anything.