If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By juls1488
#352321 everything is here except for the up/down pipes, but they are on their way!
all thats left is colder plugs, figuring out where the turbo oil return is going (leaning towards valvecover) and mocking up a new midpipe.
since its my daily, ill start with things like the fuelpump and gauges, and then when i get a week of vacation starting on the 13th of march ill begin the turbo install.
should only take a day or two. its fairly bolt on. the remaining vacation time will be spent on the civic! wwoot!!
By FlopUrDonk
#353535 Anymore on this? I was thinking of getting a forester for a daily to build my eg. :thumb:
By juls1488
#353536 Unfortunately I wrecked the wagon by hitting a deer before I installed anything. :'(
However I picked up a 98 impreza coupe 2.2l 5spd about a week ago.
The good thing is everything I had for the wagon with fit the impreza.
:woot:

As far a getting a forester for a daily, do it! I love foresters, but I got such a good deal on the impreza I couldn't pass it up.
Try and get an s from 98-03 or an xs from 04-08 since they have the a limited slip rear diff. :thumb:
By ikeryder13
#353537 More subie guys??? What's up ! Maybe u guys can give me info on my new 94 civic ex too...

I have a 2013 Brz... I used to have a 08 wrx also
By FlopUrDonk
#353552 Right on. They don't call them a daily beater for nothing.

It's either I go for my buddies forester which is his old family which I'm sure has hit many jumps at high speeds which he'll never tell me. Or my moms all wheel crv. I've done all the maintenance on it and she drives stupid slow. Just love the look of a forester. Good luck with ur current ride!
By juls1488
#359179 You'll be glad to see its replacement.
2005 Legacy GT Ltd in garnet red pearl. 2.5 turbo with a 5 speed auto, two tone black and tan interior. 188k but rides like it's brand new. Meticulously maintained, and bone stock minus a dealer installed Subaru Performance exhaust.
Now that I have a daily I don't have to keep pouring money into I can focus on the civic.
Woooo!