If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Civic_HatchSI
#358900 Haha you are defiantly right about that Brian!

Decided to vinyl wrap the complete car, that was not fun :thumbdown:

By teal_dx
#358944 Wow you did that in your garage? Awesome job! :thumb:
I like the color, looks perfect with the TE37's too. It's gonna stick out where ever you drive it now :D
By Civic_HatchSI
#359021 Yep did it in our garage, 40 plus hours later it was completed.

It defiantly get attention now that is for sure.

We are pulling the engine in 2 weeks to fit the new power plant. J-series :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#359231 Little more progress!!!
This is our first Jswap so its all new territory for us. So far so good :)
Should have it running within the next couple weeks, just waiting on my headers and finish making my harness.

By Civic_HatchSI
#359358 Thanks, got it running last night. I will get some more pics for you guys this week!
By EconoBox
#359420 I miss having a Hybrid-Racing shifter.... It is literally my favorite product I ever bought for any of my cars. Had it with my H22 swap and in my RSX. I've been bugging them to make a TSX version because K-Tuned shifters suck compared to theirs.
By Civic_HatchSI
#359448 Ya it is defiantly a nice shifter

Next on the list is a remote control exhaust valve :twisted:
By Civic_HatchSI
#361035 Sorry for the late update! Lots of work going on these past few months. Custom headers/intake and complete color change for the exterior.

As of now I have a buddy building me a custom header and I started building a custom intake manifold to run a larger 90mm throttle body and get rid of the stock pancake manifold. The stock one sits high so I have to keep my engine sitting lower on the Hasport mounts. With this new manifold I am making I will be able to raise my engine quite a bit. My oil pan sits very low now so that was one of the major reasons and of course make more power!:)

By Civic_HatchSI
#361036 Body work and paint are to follow. Color change will be happening, we just haven't decided on that yet. We are torn between Milano and Phoenix.

Thanks again to Mitch for all his work, this wouldn't be happening without him.

and the headers are completed!! absolutely a work of art

By Civic_HatchSI
#361046 Thanks! They are defiantly one of a kind, I cant wait to install them.

I think Phoenix would be pretty sick, ahhh such a tough choice. Maybe I will start a thread and take votes on the color 8)