If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Civic_HatchSI
eg-guy wrote:That's wild, integra with a d. I'm following this build for sure :thumb:
By Trix
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
Trix wrote:how much was the total for the car, and shipping it to canada?? i have been thinking about trying to get a car imported from japan, but just not quite sure who to talk to and shit like that

This one was around $5,000shipped. It all depends on what you purchase which will reflex the cost. Most cars in Japan at auction sell for under $1,000 but its the shipping and all the importation fees that make it add up quickly.

Your best bet is to contact jdmconnection.ca and speak with William. He can steer you in the right direction. This is my 2nd import from him, no complaints :)

sweet man thanks i will look into this a little more, also didnt no you could find cars well i mainly want a teg or civic also, for under a grand
By Civic_HatchSI
Trix wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
Trix wrote:how much was the total for the car, and shipping it to canada?? i have been thinking about trying to get a car imported from japan, but just not quite sure who to talk to and shit like that

This one was around $5,000shipped. It all depends on what you purchase which will reflex the cost. Most cars in Japan at auction sell for under $1,000 but its the shipping and all the importation fees that make it add up quickly.

Your best bet is to contact jdmconnection.ca and speak with William. He can steer you in the right direction. This is my 2nd import from him, no complaints :)

sweet man thanks i will look into this a little more, also didnt no you could find cars well i mainly want a teg or civic also, for under a grand

Yep you can defiantly find a teg or eg, lots at the auction to bid on. The sir's and itr's are a bit more but worth the money.
By Trix
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
Trix wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:

Yep you can defiantly find a teg or eg, lots at the auction to bid on. The sir's and itr's are a bit more but worth the money.

Well for me civic, lol just want the RHD lol, dont care if its an sir or itr, shit it can be a sedan to just want a RHD car
By HeikDiesel
#328138 Dirty. I want to see what you do with this one. :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#329457 I got the itr brake swap completed last weekend, everything went good. Only problem now is to find replacement rotors, they do not make them here in Canada.

I have done a bit of research as to what bolts up to the 96 spec itr brakes.

1gen crv front calipers and prelude vtec rotors, so I am heading to the junk yard this week to find some calipers. As for the rear still not sure. I may have to just get some replacement rotors from fastbrakes.com, unless I redrill some factory dc rotors from here :?

Also looking for itr brake booster if anybody has one for sale!

Lip,badges,lug nuts on order as well

Pictures to come! stay tune :D
By Civic_HatchSI
#329482 brake swap pics!

As you can see the rear rotors are toast! Really need to find a solution quickly!

Replacing my rear speakers and seats.

I still cant believe the condition of this car, no rust lol..

sorry for shitty cellphone pics!
By Civic_HatchSI
#332524 MORE UPDATES!!!!!

Picked up a set of dc2 red recaros, mugen rep wing and lip. I ended up doing the crv/prelude calipers/rotors up front and rear ep3 calipers/rotors. Was the cheapest easiest route to go for me

Also ordered a set of function and form coilovers, should be here by friday.

How the cars sits now!

more to come!
By panic989
#332528 That thing is dope. I would love to have it. True JDM too. Awesome find. Keep it up.
By jigga36
#333453 cant wait to see what else you do. AWSOME
By Axix23
#333498 wow, sooo damn nice.
By AGPEJ1
#334016 This thing is awesome looking, love the way it looks right now. its crazy that you can buy a car from japan and have it shipped over, its such a hasle here we miss out on all the good cars :(
By Civic_HatchSI
#334129 received my new coilovers a few weeks ago, I am very impressed with the quality and ride. Would highly recommend :thumb:

By Leppy
#334977 She's beautiful!