If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Civic_HatchSI
#336640 I picked up a GSR bottom end a couple weeks ago, looks like I might go with the poor man's type r instead of the b20/vtec. I am still undecided lol.

More updates to come!
By Punksz6
#336796 Very Nice :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#341247 Plans changed yet again for this Integra lol! I ended up selling my b16a head, was offered a good amount of money for it so I sold it.

I am going to take the crank out of my spare gsr block and install it into my spare gsr engine I have sitting in my garage. It has no crank in it at the moment. I had to use it for my 2.0 gsr build a couple years ago.. So the gsr I plan on using for this Integra use to be in my civic before I built my 2.0 gsr.

Anyways, so now the engine will be a JDM B18C GSR. It already has some parts on it. Skunk 2 camgears, springs and retainers. Also new head gasket, arp headstuds and mugen 4-2-1 header. I just need to find a intake manifold and assemble another distributor. b16/gsr intake manifolds are different or I would of kept the one I sold with the head.

I picked up a JDM b-series shift linkage with shifter, everything has to be switch over due to this car having a d-series. Axles I already have, I keep them in bulk since I normal break them quite often with my civic haha. I need to purchase a clutch/flywheel and a rhd 0bd2 engine harness. I also have a stock p72 ecu with my old gsr, I will just need to buy a jumper harness 0bd2-0bd1. That is all I should need before install.

On another note, I have a buddy heading up to Montreal to the import shops, he is bringing me back a twin loop Mugen catback! I am super excited for it. I have been wanting that exhaust ever since I bought this car.

Also I have been super busy getting my wheel ready for paint. I blasted them with crushed glass. I have one more left to do then they are off to my cousin to get painted :)

Here is a couple pictures!

My old gsr that will be going in the teg! Surprisingly this engine still works like a top after being boosted for over a year.

More to come stay tune!!!!!!!
By Axix23
#341678 this is like my dream car. lol :woot:
By Civic_HatchSI
#342107 I got the engine all together this week. I painted up the valve cover and engine. My clutch came in a few days ago. I am just waiting on my hondata intake manifold gasket, skunk2 70mm tb and sk2 manifold.

On another note, my buddy bought a new set of rear itr seats for his type r so he gave me he old ones :)

By Civic_HatchSI
#349762 Holy it has been quite sometime since I updated this build!!!

I ended up finishing the GSR build. I installed new clutch, Skunk2 TB and IM also installed my Mugen twinloop exhaust.

I also picked up a set of Innovate engine mounts and Function 7 lower control arms.

Last edited by Civic_HatchSI on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Civic_HatchSI
#349763 Also bought some clear fender markers and a replica mugen front bumper

Over the past weekend I had a buddy build me a nice custom 6 point brace to stiffen up the back end. I tell ya it defiantly stiffened it up hahaha.

By Civic_HatchSI
#350680 I picked up a set of authentic wheels this week. Going to get a new set of lug nuts to go with them.

By Civic_HatchSI
#351353 I had a buddy powder coat my valve cover this week. I went with a candy red.

Picked up a used ITR brake booster as well, mine is leaking.

By teal_dx
#351363 What stage XTD did you use and how do you like it?
I've had good luck with my XTD stage 3 but I've read that some people have had problems with XTD.

Those TE37's look mint! Id guess fresh paint b/c no stickers on faces but I see stickers in the barrels.
By Civic_HatchSI
teal_dx wrote:What stage XTD did you use and how do you like it?
I've had good luck with my XTD stage 3 but I've read that some people have had problems with XTD.

Those TE37's look mint! Id guess fresh paint b/c no stickers on faces but I see stickers in the barrels.

This car we just put a stage 1 xtd, it feels like oem no issues with it so far. I also ran a stage 3 six puck in the hatch for over 5 years n/a and boost with no issues. They are great clutches for the price :thumb:

It is the original paint on the rims, previous owner removed the stickers. I ordered a new set from Japan, should have them shortly.
By Civic_HatchSI
#352480 Received my sticker and valve stem covers from Japan. I also picked up a really rare carbon fiber max racing hood.