If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Axix23
#341678 this is like my dream car. lol :woot:
By Civic_HatchSI
#342107 I got the engine all together this week. I painted up the valve cover and engine. My clutch came in a few days ago. I am just waiting on my hondata intake manifold gasket, skunk2 70mm tb and sk2 manifold.

On another note, my buddy bought a new set of rear itr seats for his type r so he gave me he old ones :)

By Civic_HatchSI
#349762 Holy it has been quite sometime since I updated this build!!!

I ended up finishing the GSR build. I installed new clutch, Skunk2 TB and IM also installed my Mugen twinloop exhaust.

I also picked up a set of Innovate engine mounts and Function 7 lower control arms.

Last edited by Civic_HatchSI on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Civic_HatchSI
#349763 Also bought some clear fender markers and a replica mugen front bumper

Over the past weekend I had a buddy build me a nice custom 6 point brace to stiffen up the back end. I tell ya it defiantly stiffened it up hahaha.

By Civic_HatchSI
#350680 I picked up a set of authentic wheels this week. Going to get a new set of lug nuts to go with them.

By Civic_HatchSI
#351353 I had a buddy powder coat my valve cover this week. I went with a candy red.

Picked up a used ITR brake booster as well, mine is leaking.

By teal_dx
#351363 What stage XTD did you use and how do you like it?
I've had good luck with my XTD stage 3 but I've read that some people have had problems with XTD.

Those TE37's look mint! Id guess fresh paint b/c no stickers on faces but I see stickers in the barrels.
By Civic_HatchSI
teal_dx wrote:What stage XTD did you use and how do you like it?
I've had good luck with my XTD stage 3 but I've read that some people have had problems with XTD.

Those TE37's look mint! Id guess fresh paint b/c no stickers on faces but I see stickers in the barrels.

This car we just put a stage 1 xtd, it feels like oem no issues with it so far. I also ran a stage 3 six puck in the hatch for over 5 years n/a and boost with no issues. They are great clutches for the price :thumb:

It is the original paint on the rims, previous owner removed the stickers. I ordered a new set from Japan, should have them shortly.
By Civic_HatchSI
#352480 Received my sticker and valve stem covers from Japan. I also picked up a really rare carbon fiber max racing hood.

By Civic_HatchSI
#354908 I should of updated this sooner! car is finally completed. Built B20/Vtec, set of bride seats and takata harness. Mugen bumper and hood are painted and installed. Hopefully get it tuned before fall.

Here is some pictures with my buddies Integra.

By FlopUrDonk
#354918 That has to be the cleanest teggy ive ever seen! Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.
By Mr Rattles
#355273 Awesome build dude
By Civic_HatchSI
#358587 Plans changed yet again haha

Here is a teaser photo :hehe: