If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By efsedanman
#268087 well after a drive down to albany oregon i found out OREGON roads SUCK! there was a nice trailer hitch in the middle of the freeway. swerved to hit it at about 85 and ripped me front tire apart and ripped a huge hole in the rear tire. dented the front rim and gouged a nice chunk out of the rear rim :( pics to show tomorrow when its light enough to see [smilie=BangHead.gif] [smilie=BangHead.gif] [smilie=BangHead.gif]
By efsedanman
#268170 out of the ashes of my 17" bsa rims come my 15" rota's :)
By efsedanman
#268779 ok so i decided to no longer go with the gsr head and just build a non vtec LS for my sedan. anyone know what harness to get for this? i was told to just hunt for a DA wrecked and pull everything out of that but i dont want to go that route. already have enough vehicles at my house
By eg-guy
#268975 new rims look dope, and the paint looks pretty fresh. I would paint all that faded trim with some duplicolor trim paint, side moldings, window trim, etc. and you'll have one clean looking ef. :thumb:
By efsedanman
eg-guy wrote:new rims look dope, and the paint looks pretty fresh. I would paint all that faded trim with some duplicolor trim paint, side moldings, window trim, etc. and you'll have one clean looking ef. :thumb:

all the trim is actually going to be seeing the OD green treatment. kinda to let the color scheme flow a little better. just need to get a day off long enough to do it. only thing left black on the outside of teh car is teh rims the mirrors and mudflaps
By efsedanman
#271516 ok guys. gotta jdm question. i wanna install a rear fog on my ef. how do you wire them in? just wired to say headlights? or a toggle on its own? where do i get them? order a straight rear fog or a generic rectangle light?
By efsedanman
#272761 anyone? been looking for rear fog but everyone wants over 200. anyone know where you can get them cheaper?