If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Greasedmonkey
#330385 from this past Sunday. Went to eat after the ride at the Egg and I. Grabbed a picture once we were done eating.

The rack holds up nicely.
By MG6
#330799 gotta say, i like the rack.
By onibakagaijin
#330808 Very very nice. Miss my old '88 300zx. I also like the purple. I went and polished my steel wheels then repainted bronze/black. Love seeing this get a new lease on life. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#330812 I'm picturing some gold/black wheels to match the new bike. 8)
Gold w/ black lugs and some other black accent on the wheel like rivets/bolts would look 100%. Or vise versa...
By Greasedmonkey
#330824 The wheels I want are gold. We will see. The Bike is Gold and blue. The other is Silver, black and red.
By Greasedmonkey
#333024 here are some new pictures.

I painted most of the chrome trim and put the louvers back on. With this on, I cant put my bike rack on at all it seems.
By Greasedmonkey
#338785 Been a bit since this has been updated. Here you go.

Wheels are Inifiniti G35s.

17x7.5 +30 225/45R17
17x8 +33 255/40R17

Front has a 35mm spacer and the rears still has the 25mm spacer for now. 38mm coming soon. Effective offset will be -5 all around.

I also have a pile of parts in the garage waiting to go on as well. Just need a few days off and shop really. Few small parts here and there and things will get rolling.
By Greasedmonkey
#355416 Car is under the knife yet again. its getting some much needed work done to it. Hopefully soon, I will be driving her again. This time with much more fun involved. After looking back at this thread, Imma have to find all the pictures again and put them back up. or at least repost what I can.

Just because most of the pictures are all gone...