If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By ghskid06
#245342 Nice. I just got rid of mine in the fall. It wasn't quite that clean but it was a lot of fun to drive. If I ever get another though it will be the 90 up.
By Greasedmonkey
#245441 I will have to say, that Im not a big fan of the Z32s.
By Vti93T
#248020 went to an old school japanese car meet over the weekend and the Z got a couple pictures taken of her :)

^Sticker came from a friend..if anyone is interested all the proceeds go to the Red Cross for Japan. $3.50 each or $4 for the Pray For Japan ones.
By Vti93T
#262033 Gave the Z's a little detail today. [Yes I said Z's, our friends Z is staying with us for awhile since his place won't let him keep her there]. Now they both look better.
By dbrooks
#262053 Nice!
By Greasedmonkey
#293853 Got some new suspension coming for the car and some new HIDS. Just need to get the headlight housings so that I can use them. This will be my main attention aside from my bikes now that the my civic is gone.

Im in the middle of getting time to replace the lifters in it as well. Not so easy a task either.
By Greasedmonkey
#294219 Bam!! Time to get STANCED!

By dbrooks
#294383 Nice :thumb: I'm pumped to see what all you have planned for the Z
By Ajax1989
dbrooks wrote:Nice :thumb: I'm pumped to see what all you have planned for the Z

this!

i can wait.. but i dont wanna wait long
update or dieee!

jkk

nice coliovers! :thumb:
By Punksz6
Greasedmonkey wrote:Bam!! Time to get STANCED!

Super Dope!! Can't wait till you got it all together!! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#295321 TO put them on, I will need new strut tubes and bump steer spacers. Which I have already ordered. Should be getting the spacers in soon, and Waiting on the shipping price for the strut tubes.

Almost had a S13 subframe swap kit, but it fell through since the guy doesnt have all the parts yet. Soon hopefully.

I also swapped on the rear turbo wheel they other day. Hopefully soon, the fronts can go on as well. They all need new tires too.
By Greasedmonkey
#299109 Nabbed up some parts for the turbo swap a few days back. Also got another set of t tops. Talking to a friend about getting the parts ready for the suspension install, and wanting to get the car somewhat ready for IR in April.
By Fada Blayne
#299134 :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#301903 Got some time put in on the Z today. Spent a few hours working on the paint. I wasnt happy with the nice-ness of the front and the shit-tasticness of the back. Cleaned up the dirt and grit, clay bar'd it, then buffed it and waxed it a bit. Working on getting the paint looking as good as possible.

Before

Mid work.

Done...for now.