Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Trippsol
#119579 Looks clean man. :thumb:
By Joplies
#119593 lookin good bro! Especially sittin next to the neon :lol:
By thecrow
#119933 thanks everyone.

i have a rather stupid question. im loosing mpg's after i did the slam. im thinking my allignment might be off and causing that. its not pulling or anything. would it be a safe bet to go and get it alligned? or is somthing else causing my bad mpgs?
By thecrow
#120782 nah, im just playing. im still getting 38.5!

By thecrow
#121940 i guess no one really goes on the sol forums on this site.
By Joplies
#123267 For sure bro. egsedanguy is right but they are still civics and they still rock.
So props on keepin it good and not ricey or any bs. :thumb:
By thecrow
#126348 im thinking about giving the rotas kind of a sparkle clear. lol waht do you guys think? i know it sounds ricey. but i think it might look kinda good.
By the ghoul
thecrow wrote:im thinking about giving the rotas kind of a sparkle clear. lol waht do you guys think? i know it sounds ricey. but i think it might look kinda good.

nah i think the chunky metalic clear would chepen it (that and its a PITA to properly prep rims for paint, do it wrong and it will flake off in no time).
looks great tho... then again im a little bias, i dont care much for white rims....
LOCAL?
how local (im from warren, saw mr.pink say you were local)
im picking up a wrecked sol shell, you need any intirror bits?
i got dibs on the door panels, and radio portion of councle
By thecrow
then again im a little bias, i dont care much for white rims....

i dont have white rims anymore. those are silver/ sandblasted lol. and nah im set on the parts, my money is going into a bobber.
By JDMsol91
#137491 Your car is pretty look man :thumb:

Good job !

I like the phase 2 front end in white sol
By big_scoggs
#155924 thats pretty clean i need some wheels for my del sol im thinking bout polished slips on red del sol
By thecrow
#156019 yeah, that would look great on a red sol. this is an older thread for me. the car has changed alot. but i recently just picked up my old set of slips back. they just look too good!!!